This weekend while watching Goddess play with her massive Littlest Pet Shop Collection, I noticed how vibrant the colors. Jumped up from my 2 seconds of lying on the couch, grabbed my make shift light box (a small cooler), and my Canon camera, I lied on the floor snapping pictures of various animals with these memes in mind.
Look at that sad little face. Don't know why he is so sad considering I placed him in a 1st place trophy. Poor little sweetie.
Blue Monday hosted by Sally
1. Googled yourself? Not yet, should I?
2. Googled your neighbor? No but I just might do that the next chance I get.
3. Used Google maps to spy on someone? No, do people do this?
4. Spied on someone via Facebook? No, I am getting a little concerned with these questions.
5. Friended someone on Facebook that you don't know? No! But strangers are always trying to friend me.
6. Tweeted gossip? Yes, celebrity gossip.
7. Followed a celeb on Twitter? Yes, many
8. Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? My husband
9. Regretted an online relationship? No. All the women I have met online have been awesome and people I consider friends.
10. Dumped someone online? No. My dumping days were prior to all this online social networking
11. Played a prank on someone online? No, I am not that rude.
12. Spied on a High School bully online? No.
13. Written a nasty email? Not yet.
14. Sent something X-rated via email? Uh huh!
15. Searched your state's/locality's database for predators? Yes
16. Done an online search on someone's traffic offenses? Never
17. Ordered dinner online? Can this be done?
18. Purchased something over $250 online? Yes
19. Left an anonymous comment? No
20. Checked out someone else's email (as in spy on your s.o.)? No