Back to School is often a sad realization for me. I am not one who gets excited about my kids returning. You can see my video about my sadness here. I love spending time with my kids and getting the summer off to be with them. They go back next week and I head back to my preschool class who I also love. There is some prep to getting back to class. I started taking Vitamin C last month along with my Vitamins and started stocking up on cold products like lozenges and hand sanitizers. I use so much of it. Have you ever looked into the ingredients of your current hand sanitizer? Not all hand sanitizers are created equal and while the tingling sensation and potent smell of alcohol in most sanitizers leave you with the feeling of killed germs, one company is combining the powers of nature and science to bring you better hand hygiene.
Elyptol takes on of my favorite scents eucalyptus which also has healing properties. They use the eucalyptus oil combined with naturally sourced pure ethanol to bring you a healthy and eco-friendly way to properly sanitize your skin and other surfaces. Infused with natural botanicals and eucalyptus essential oils, Elyptol won’t leave your hands dry, cracked and chapped after use. These innovative products kill germs and moisturize your hands all in one! Thank God for that because between the gloves, hand washing and hand sanitizer my hands are cracked and dry all the time.
Made for consumer and professional use, Elyptol carries a variety of products including hand sanitizing gels, wipes, sprays and hard surface wipes. Great for moms, traveling, music festivals, cold & flu season and the gym, Elyptol’s Hand Sanitizer Gel, Hand Sanitizer Wipes, and Hand Sanitizer Spray are already best sellers.
More Reasons to Discover the Green Hygiene of Elyptol:
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Paired eucalyptus oil to equally natural sanitizing ingredients – pure ethanol derived from sugar cane and corn -- this combination brings you improved efficacy in eliminating germs and also a safer and gentler product
- Produces products that are antimicrobial (not just antibacterial), killing a wider range of germs
- Uses botanical food grade ethanol and eucalyptus ingredients known for soothing and healing aching bones and irritated skin
- Simplicity of combining pure ethanol with eucalyptus oil
- Natural product, don’t need moisturizer
- Ranked #1 sanitizer on EWG’s website with a toxic rating of 1
To Find Out More About Elyptol visit their website
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion. No monetary compensation was offered and all opinions are my own.