This week the song that has been stuck in my head is by one of my favorite female singers Melissa Etheridge.
Blue Monday this week could be so many things. I have been going picture crazy lately.
My girlfriend Clary and I passed an airport this week and decided to stop and take a peek. Check out this plane:
Mellow Yellow this week is a picture I took at my friend Laurie's this weekend for a girly craft party. This is a plate of candy the girls used to make candy bark.
Hosted by Krystyn
Most of the pictures I have of me and the kids are timer pictures. I would say about 90% of them, I took. Whenever I see a mom and her kid together I always ask if I can take a picture of them because I think it is important to have those candid photos. I had the camera on the counter in the kitchen and grabbed Handsome for a shot. The kids are used to this and now run over to the camera with me to see what kind of picture we got.
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a vet when I was 8-10 years old. When I was 11 my mom got sick and I loved the nurses who were able to help her. I wanted to be like that too!
2. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? Mother
3. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise? It would be about me trying to get hot celebrities guys in bed.
4. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place? Be Nice! If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
6. What age would you encourage your children to get married? When they are old enough to know enough. Not before 30 I would hope.
7. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended? Me!
8. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions? It's Ok. Not really my thing. I get lost in big crowds. I even felt alone and out of place at my own wedding.
9. Your thoughts on truck drivers? Someone has to get the products were they need to go.
10. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment? A coffee and sippy cup.
Thanks for playing. See you next week!