However....I love this for not only baby food but for all kinds of things like yogurt, apple sauce, pudding, and more. It is the perfect way to take your food to go.
Baby Go-Green has created an eco-friendly option for your portable food storage needs free of toxins such as BPA, lead, phthalates and PVC. Each 5-Pack keeps 250+ single use pouches out of landfills.
These are perfect for homemade and organic baby foods and suitable for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages.
Other benefits include:
* SAVE MONEY - Save money by eliminating the need to buy expensive prefilled pouches
* CHILD FRIENDLY DESIGN - Rounded edges, an oversized safe cap and easy to squeeze material
* EASY CLEANING - Simply rinse, use a brush or pop the pouch into the dishwasher
* DISHWASHER & FREEZER SAFE - Top rack dishwasher safe and ideal for freezer storage
* NO LEAKS - Specially made double zipper - You'll never have accidental spills again
* CLEAR BACK WINDOW - Allows you to see the contents and how much is left
* IDEAL SERVING SIZE - Doesn't limit you to only 3 or 4 ounces like some other brands
* HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Flexible yet sturdy enough to hold up over time - With proper care, each pouch is designed for 50+ uses
Commuters can now take yogurt with them and it doesn't have to be a kid push up yogurt either.
Hikers can fit these easily in their backpack heck, they can even bring chili if they want.
Applesauce, or pudding in lunchboxes.
The list goes on and on...
Food Pouch Recipe for Blueberry, Apple and Spinach Puree.
- fresh baby spinach
- Apple juice
I love how easy the pouches are to fill and clean.
Simply open the bottom, fill and seal. Be sure to put the cap on first because I found out the hard way you cannot fill without.
These are perfect and you can easily send these to daycare with your baby all pre-measured for your baby's meal.
Disclaimer: I received a deep discount for my honest opinion. No Monetary compensation was offered.