Blue is my answers from 2008 and Red are my current answers. Feel free to answer them on your own blog or Facebook account and link back to me so I can read yours.
1. What is your job and do you like it? My job is so broad, I do freelance work, billing for my husband’s company, my 3 blogs and most importantly take care of my 2 babies which is the hardest but most rewarding job I have ever had. I love my work!
My primary job is as a Mother. I also run Maria's Space and an online newspaper for my town. Also, I work in the school as a substitute aide whenever they need me. Wish it were more often. I LOVE ALL MY JOBS
2. What to you do to unwind after work? Unwind? What’s that? I usually blog, talk to a friend, or read a book.
I don't even know what that means. A few months ago I sat down to play some Facebook games but I got tired of it. Now, I read or watch mindless TV.
3. Who have you known the longest of your friends? That would be Peggy. We met in the 2nd grade and talk 2 times a year. After her would be Teresa who I met in 1987 or 1988 we don’t remember. Before the summer we spoke at least once a day but this summer it has only been weekly. We both have busy lives and live 1.5 hours away from each other.
My answer is still the same.
4. Who do you go to for advice? It sounds like a crock but I go to my husband depending on the advice. Actually I go to different people for different things.
Me, myself and I. Honestly, I no longer feel the need for outside advice but if I want to ask someone something of substance, I ask my niece who is very level headed and smart. She knows how to listen and weigh the options.
5. Not counting your current relationship, how many times have you been in love? In love? That is very different from loving someone. I have been In Love one time.
My answer is the same
6. What is you favorite snack food? Before this week I would say, that I don’t have a favorite snack food really. I love salty so it would possibly be chips of some kind.
Probably something sweet to go with my tea. A granola bar or banana.
7. What is the best meal you ate this week? That would be on Wednesday when my husband and I had grilled chicken and steamed broccoli and brussel sprouts.
Umm...it was on Tuesday when I had sauteed broccoli, spinach and noodles with some garlic. Delish!
8. What to you is the most important factor in romantic attraction? Attraction? I think butterflies. If you get butterflies in your belly than it is worth pursuing.
If he makes your heart sing, your belly flutter and seduces your mind go for it.
9. What do you think is your worst habit? Biting my nails.
Probably not saying what I mean often enough