Top 5 albums in your music collection right nowWow this is hard because picking favorites when it comes to music is very complicated, I guess my all time favorites are.
1-Pearl Jam – Ten
2-Bruce Springsteen – Darkness on the Edge of Town
3-Melissa Etheridge – Brave and Crazy
4- Metallica – The Black Album
5 – Stevie Nicks – The Enchanted Works of Stevie Nicks
1. If you were to die today, what would your last words be? Please, remember me
2. What would you want your epitaph to say? She was an awesome mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister, grand-daughter. She saw the good in everyone and noticed the little things. We will miss her.
3. What song would you want played at your funeral? She’s The Spirit In Me by Mother Station. Or Angel by Stevie Nicks
4. In lieu of flowers, what should loved ones do in your honor? Oh hell no, I want flowers. I didn’t get many while alive so bring on the blooms!
5. What unfinished business would you wrap up? I would make sure that my kids, husband, family and friends knew how much I needed them in my life and what they have meant to me. I have no unfinished business.
Who lets you have your way more than you should? Not a single person!!! Wahhh..
According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours? Spending time with my kids. The moment my husband gives the kids his attention for more than 10 minutes I am unbelievably in love all over again.
What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been? Probably stuff that I want to post on Ebay. It takes up wayyyyy too much space in my bedroom and it will probably never get on there
What do the cops in the donut shop say? oh ay oh, ay ohhhhhh.
Fill Ins - Mine in Bold
I enjoy just being with my husband and my kids.
2. What kind of adults my kids will be is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew there is good in every one.
4. Take love, add a little one and you end up with a family.
5. Life has gifted me with friends, children and love.
6. Taking a shower with the door closed is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to spending time with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to the park and Sunday, I want to fly a kite.
Posted by mgagliano