Do you focus more on the past, present, or future? I focus on the present. One thing my husband has taught me is to focus on what you can change now. Many years ago, I spent most of my time worrying about the future, it isn’t necessary to waste time and energy on something that might or might not happen.
This week I wonder: Where is Biden? The news has makes me crazy. Sarah Palin isn’t running for the presidency yet she has more coverage than anyone else right now. I just want to know where Biden is? The presidential coverage has focused on Obama, Palin and McCain so where is Biden????
1. You are in an adventurous mood. Do you go deep sea diving or sky diving?Any idea where you would like to do it? Well, if I had a moment to train I would probably go deep sea diving with my camera encased in a high tech water casing so that I could get some pictures of natures colors below the surface. I would go to Bali.
2. You just won an all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world. Do you go to Japan or to France? Why? Ummm…I am not a traveler especially outside the united states. Mostly because I am petrified of flying. If I had to chose one I would chose France. No reason!
3. You meet a stingy genie that will only grant one wish. Do you wish for more money or a better body? Why? Oh more money, more money, more money. Especially these days!!! Money is extremely tight all over but we have struggled for 3 years now. Being self employed isn’t everything it’s cracked up to be.
4. You have $50 burning a hole in your pocket. Do you head to the book store or to a spa? What would you get? Oh hell, I would head to a book store. I don’t have the patience to sit for a spa treatment.
5. It is time for a caffeine jolt. Do you go for the coffee pot or for the soda? Any favorites? I don’t drink soda so Coffee is the way for me.