- New for 2015!!
- The possibilities are endless with Spa Lab: All Natural Soaps!
- Add rose petals or lavender to create scented soaps, oatmeal to make a soothing soap and much more!
- Includes 14 soap molds, 5 gift boxes, a 16 page full color booklet & more!
- For ages 8 and up
The 411 by Maria:
This is a great beginner kit for anyone who are interested in creating soaps. Way back in the day I used to make soaps as gifts. Goddess recently found out and was very interested to see how it all works.
The SmartLab Spa Lab comes with everything someone would need to create at least 25 different types of soaps. The booklet has recipes and easy to follow instructions. The layout is very reader friendly with a ton of instructions. Not too much reading for kids. Absolutely perfect from very basic to specialty soaps using Epson Salt, flower petals, herbs and more.
The kit comes with:
- Three bars each of white and clear glycerin (the base for your soap).
- One small bar of green, red and purple to change the color of the soap.
- And easy to make packaging for soaps. We thought this was a really nice touch. You punch out the shapes, create the box, embellish however you wish, place a soap in and gift it.
Goddess has already given out two gift boxes to her new teachers. We used lemon zest and cinnamon in one recipe and the green soaps in our photos have eucalyptus oil in them. My daughter is asking for my glycerin and dried flowers now. I think this has definitely been a great experience for her and she has a new interest that I can't wait to foster.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion. No monetary compensation was offered.