GET PITCH SLAPPED JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
“ONE OF THE YEAR’S BIGGEST AND BEST SUPRISES”– DREW TAYLOR, MOVIEFONE
AVAILABLE DECEMBER 18, 2012 ON BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK WITH DVD, DIGITAL COPY AND ULTRAVIOLET™ FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT
“UNDENIABLY COOL, IRRESISTIBLY CHARMING AND UNFLINCHINGLY FUNNY!”
- JAKE HAMILTON, FOX-TV
Universal City, California, November 20, 2012 – Beca (Anna Kendrick) arrives at her new college to find herself not right for any clique but somehow muscled into one she never would have picked on her own: alongside mean girls, sweet girls and weird girls whose only thing in common is how good they sound when they sing together in this hilarious laugh out-loud comedy, Pitch Perfect. The outrageous and irreverently fun Pitch Perfect, packed with deleted and extended scenes, line-o-ramas, music videos and more, will be available on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, DVD, On Demand and Digital Download on December 18, 2012 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
When Beca leads this acoustic singing group out of their traditional arrangements and perfect harmonies into all-new mashups, they fight to climb their way to the top of college music competitions. This could wind up either the coolest thing they’ll ever do or the most insane, and it will probably be a little of both. The Pitch Perfect ensemble includes Anna Kendrick (Twilight, Up in the Air), Anna Camp (The Help), Brittany Snow (Hairspray) and Rebel Wilson (Bridesmaids, Bachelorette).
Pitch Perfect is “completely hilarious and completely original” – Dean Richards, WGN-TV-WGN America, and is the must-own movie that you’ll want to watch over and over again, just in time for the holidays!
The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack allows consumers to view Pitch Perfect anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice. It includes a Blu-ray™ disc, a DVD, a Digital Copy and UltraViolet™ for the ultimate, complete viewing experience.
- Blu-ray™ disc unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring perfect hi-def picture and hi-def sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- Digital Copy provides consumers with a choice of formats from a variety of partners, including options to watch on iPhone®, Android™, computers and more.
- UltraViolet™ is a revolutionary new way for consumers to collect their movies and TV shows in the cloud. UltraViolet™ lets consumers instantly stream and download to tablets, smartphones, computers and TVs. Now available in both the United States and Canada.
· Deleted and Extended Scenes
· Meanwhile… Find out what other characters are up to in these alternative scenes.
· Line-O-Rama: Actors showcase their improvisational skills in this collection of funny one-liners from the set.
· Starships, The Pitch Perfect Music Video
· Backstage at Barden: Profiles & interviews with characters Benji and Bumper.
· On The Set: Burrito Drive By!: Behind-the-scenes footage with Fat Amy.
· A Look Inside: Catch a glimpse of this ensemble cast, the characters and the actors’ thoughts behind them, with this first-look into the movie.
· Feature Commentary With Director Jason Moore and Producers Elizabeth Banks and Max Handelman
· Feature Commentary with Producer Paul Brooks
· Blu-ray™ exclusives include even more Meanwhile… Featurettes and an additional Line-O-Rama.
About Universal Studios Home Entertainment
In honor of its Centennial anniversary, Universal Pictures proudly salutes 100 years of unforgettable films that have entertained audiences and touched the hearts of millions around the globe. In celebration of its first 100 years, Universal Studios Home Entertainment is proud to present a selection of its many beloved movies as part of an extensive year-long program that underscores the studio’s rich cinematic history and indelible cultural impact. Universal Studios Home Entertainment is a unit of Universal Pictures, a division of Universal Studios (www.universalstudios.com). Universal Studios is a part of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group and world-renowned theme parks. Comcast Corporation owns a controlling 51% interest in NBCUniversal, with GE holding a 49% stake.