The kids and I are having a wonderful Summer together but this is the time of year we start going through their school supplies from last year, downloading their supply list from the schools website and making a list of things we need. While the kids supply lists aren't asking for pens this year, they will be soon along with many kids going back to school next month.
We received a very generous shipment from Bic last week and have had a great time trying out the new pens and other accessories over the past few days.
Included in this shipment of Bic Products were:
· BIC® Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen – Our newest product that features a lightweight stylus on one end and a retractable ballpoint pen with smooth-writing Easy-Glide System® ink on the other!
· BIC Automatic Mechanical Pencil – Our innovative and refillable mechanical pencil that easily retracts with just one click of the clip at the top of the barrel.
· BIC For Her Gel and Marker Pens – These smooth-writing gel and marker pens bring style and sleekness to any writing experience.
· BIC Brite Liner Highlighter Tape – This one-of-a-kind, fluorescent tape not only adds vibrant highlights without bleeding through paper, but is also eraseable! !
· BIC Round Stic Grip – Offered in vivid fashion inks, this pen provides comfort for everyday writing.
· BIC Z4+ Roller in classic and fashion colors – With its .7mm fine point, this pen writes smoothly with a visible ink supply.
If you are like me, you love a REALLY good pen! You know the one that you would freak if someone were to snatch. When I find a pen I love, I buy a ton of them and I can tell you that picking a favorite from this haul is impossible. I loved them all. BUT...since I am among friends I think the Bic for Her Gel and Marker pens were awesome. They not only move fluidly over your paper, they look great too! Why spend a ton of money on a designer pen when Bic is making them at prices we can afford??!
Here is my way too long video about the pens...
Please enter the Rafflecopter form to enter the giveaway a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion. All opinions are my own. Bic will be supplying the giveaway