The third book in Scholastic's exciting Carry and Learn series teaches toddlers early learning concepts using multi-sensory novelties for maximum activity, play, and discovery!
Shapes are all around us -- a triangle in a birdcage, a circle in a tree, or even the square of a dog house! Learn all about the world of shapes with Scholastic's Carry and Learn board book program!
- Every Carry and Learn book has touch-and-feels, tabs, and lift-the-flaps.
- Toddlers will touch, feel, lift, learn, slide, and grow with every book!
- Die-cut tabs on each page invite readers to turn the page on their own.
- Carry and Learn books focus on concept reinforcement, introducing new concepts and then showing them within a context and environment to stimulate learning.
- Every spread reinforces learning with concept repetition and interactive activity on each spread.
- A carry along "on the go" handle gives young readers a sense of ownership and independence.
The 411: Such a cute book for kids. The handle is perfect for little hands. It's a sweet colorful book with fun pictures.
Here is my video review of Carry And Learn:
Disclaimer I received a complimentary copy. No monetary compensation was offered.