Back in the day, to keep my sanity I used to write a blog called the Precocious Toddler where I wrote in my son's voice.
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Highlights of my day and it is only 2:54 pm
- Woke up, made my way to mom and dad's room and tried to pry open their eye lids.
- Played with playdoh by making small little lint size pieces in every color available so that mom had something to do later.
- Eat four out of six meat sticks. Mom ate the rest.
- Watched and danced to the Wiggles. God I love them!
- Dragged my size Batman around by his cap. He thinks he's tough but I kick his butt every time.
- Poked my sister in the eye. I like watching mom flinch.
- Hid my cars under the couch cushion; dad will feel them later when he tries to get comfortable.
- Watched Oprah or as I say Opa.
- Sang the alphabet to entertain mom.
- Read a book with mom.
- Hugged mommy when she yelled at me for standing on the couch. She hugged back, she is such a sucker.
- Refused to take my nap.
- Pointed and told mom what colors I was looking at; (bwon, bwu, yewow, owang, ed, and gway).