- Summer at Red Pond with my Mom, Dad and Sisters. There is nothing like eating breakfast cooked over a BBQ.
- Ice cream at Jamos.
- Heading down the Jersey Shore with my girlfriends.
- Wildwood’s “watch the Tram Car Please“
- Summer at my cousin Carol’s in Staten Island.
- Hanging at the lake with my husband and kids last year.
- Drive in Movies with my parents.
- Vermont with my very first best friend Peggy and learning how to swim.
- Bike riding all over the universe with my sisters on summer vacation.
- Going to the park all day and laying on the merry-go-r0und spinning around until I thought I was going to puke.
- Bunking down in one room to sleep because there was only 1 air conditioner and loving every minute of it.
- Spending a summer with my cousins in Long Island and feeling like I was part of a big family, living with a mother and a father.
- Teaching bible school with a bunch of other teens and having the best time.
- Drinking beers out of a trunk and listening to music in the swamps of New Jersey.
- Camping for 2 nights in the back of my boyfriend’s car with a bunch of people I didn’t know and having the time of my life listening to Creedence Clearwater and Springsteen all weekend long. I can’t listen to either of them and not think about that crazy weekend.
Summer Time Memory