Photo Friday - This week's challenge: 'The Extraordinary'. This statue looks extraordinarily tall.
The Friday Five
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? In this order: Jockey, Vet, Doctor, Nurse
- What is your proudest accomplishment so far? Being a mom
- What is your dream job? It would be to actually get paid for blogging, photography, or writing.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully above ground, watching my kids turn into teenagers, and still being as happy and calm as I am these days.
- What does it take to make you happy? It takes being with my family, watching my kids be nice to each other, my husband spending time with us. I just want to be with my little family. I am happiest at home with my husband and children.
1. There is no need for prejudice
2. Where in the heck did the years go.
3. Breathing is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for the future are good.
5. Peace is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are what I strive for.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling with the man tomorrow my plans include soccer and Sunday I look forward to a visit from family.