Head on over and play along.
1. Holidays in the summer are meaningful and not celebrated enough.
2. Steak and Chicken are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are with all who have loved and lost someone in time of war or with vets who are silently celebrating alone.
4. Relaxing and spending time with my husband and kids is what I’m most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is Stori Telling by Tori Spelling. Check out my amateur review here.
6. Coffee and hugging is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Ummm, some private time, wink wink, tomorrow my plans include working with the hub and playing with the kids and Sunday, I want to possibly go to the beach if the weather is good.
Come on play along.
Day Is Done
1. Last party you went to? Ozzfest 2007
2. Do you pee in the shower? Umm…if I really have to go, why dirty it when it’s clean if you know what I mean. I keep a spray bleach in the bathroom for everyday cleaning so when I am done I just shoot some bleach and scrub the bathroom.
3. Have you ever fired a gun? I have. I went to a firing range when I was younger. It was a blast. Hahaha…I crack myself up.
4. Where do you call home? NY
5. What’s your favorite board game? Trivia Pursuit and Life are right up there.