Some More Questions I Answered In 2008 On My Old Blog!
1. If you were to die today, what would your last words be? Please, remember me
2. What would you want your epitaph to say? She was an awesome mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister, grand-daughter. She saw the good in everyone and noticed the little things. We will miss her.
3. What song would you want played at your funeral? She’s The Spirit In Me by Mother Station. Or Angel by Stevie Nicks
4. In lieu of flowers, what should loved ones do in your honor? Oh hell no, I want flowers. I didn’t get many while alive so bring on the blooms!
5. What unfinished business would you wrap up? I would make sure that my kids, husband, family and friends knew how much I needed them in my life and what they have meant to me. I have no unfinished business.