The Fishing Caddy makes a perfect gift for the man who likes to get outdoors
OLATHE, Kansas – (November 29, 2018) – According to the Pew Research Center, 80 percent of people engage in online shopping today, and this holiday season that trend will continue. People love the convenience of online shopping, but there is a downside, too. Narrowing down the right gift, especially for the man who has everything, can be a daunting task. Type “gifts for men” into Google and you get over 1 billion results to choose from. The Fishing Caddy helps make the decision simple, affordable, and ensures that the person receiving the gift is going to love (and use) what they get.
“Everyone wants to find a great and functional gift for the man on their gift-buying list,” explains Joe Pippins, creator and founder of The Fishing Caddy. “With the Fishing Caddy there is simply no reason to look further. It’s been designed to be something that pleases nearly all men, and a lot of women and families, too.”
The Fishing Caddy is a popular gift this holiday season because of the simplicity, functionality, and the fact that people love it so much. It has been designed to make their time spent fishing more enjoyable and easier. The device is an all-in-one organization system that those who fish take with them anywhere. In fact, it’s been dubbed the “Swiss Army knife of fishing tools,” by the Outdoor Foundation.
There are numerous reasons why The Fishing Caddy makes a perfect gift this holiday, including:
- It’s all made in America and comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and a two-year warranty.
- It offers complete organizations for anglers. Everything they need is at their fingertips. The Fishing Caddy features a built-in cup holder, two rod holders, LED lights, a live well for fish that are caught, and more. It puts all the tackle in one easy-to-carry device. Plus, it won’t tip over due to water weight.
- The device has been designed to help people detect bites faster. The rods are kept closer by, which makes it easier to detect even the slightest movements.
- The Fishing Caddy gives someone a gift of enjoyable outdoor time. They will have more time being organized while they do what they love. It helps to take the stress out of fishing, making it easier to carry everything they need.
- It’s an affordable gift that won’t sit in the back of a closet. Not only will people want to use it all year long, but prices for them start at only $69.95 and range to $129.
“Anyone who loves to fish will love The Fishing Caddy,” added Pippins. “They can grab their caddy and head out for some peace and quiet as they drop their line in the water. It’s the gift that will give to them all year long.”
The Fishing Caddy is a device that can be used all year long, including for ice fishing, bank fishing, and kayak and boat fishing. It’s suitable for adults and children, as well as makes for a great family gift. The caddy is an all-in-one fishing system.
The Fishing Caddy was successfully launched in 2017 after Pippens, who grew up poor and was once homeless, developed the idea. He was able to raise $15,000 in seed money through a Kickstarter campaign, and then won the product competition on the Steve Harvey “FUNDERDOME” show, where he was awarded a prize of $20,000 seed money.
Billed as the world’s first all-in-one fishing system, it has been designed to help make fishing more enjoyable and give people more time to fish, rather than track down and organize their tackle and supplies. The Fishing Caddy is available online at Amazon, at select Scheels locations, Etsy, and at the company website: https://thefishingcaddy.com
About The Fishing Caddy
The Fishing Caddy is the world’s first all-in-one fishing system. Created by Joe Pippins, the caddy offers anglers an easy and simplified way to head out fishing. Features on the caddy include two rod holders, a cup holder, live well for storing fish, tackle box, and a padded seat option. The Fishing Caddy is made in the USA and comes with a two-year warranty. For more information, visit the site at: https://thefishingcaddy.com
# # #
I am truly loving this idea. I live near a lake and while my husband doesn't fish I know a ton of friends who do. This is a wonderful gift!