Open to Public September 21 – October 7
- The first-ever Jarlsberg® Pop Up Store brings Jarlsberg® Cheese to life in the wildly popular Swedish candy store, Sockerbit, located in the West Village
- Celeb Chef George Duran will be on hand to wow you with surprising and delicious cheese pairings
- Sockerbit is home to a dizzying array of Scandinavian sweets and considered the best of the “New Nordic”
- Boska Holland will be on hand to share their sleek cheese accessory designs, from Sweden
There are so many reasons to come visit the Jarlsberg® Pop Up – including all-day cheese sampling! -- but you only need to pick one, so come experience the world of Jarlsberg for yourself!
- Our Tasting Table features cheeseplate inspiration by Marissa Mullen (aka That Cheese Plate), Brooklyn based food blogger and stylist – styled for fun occasions including “That Brunch Vibes Only Plate,” “That Just for Bae Plate,” “That Friendsgiving Plate,” and more!
- Watch Marissa build two fabulous cheese plates on Septebmer 29 – and yes, visitors will have a chance to sample her creations! (4-6PM)
- Celebrity Chef George Duran will visit and share his favorite Jarlsberg® pairings and provide personalized tips on making your next special occasion even more memorable and delicious
- Purchase Jarlsberg® cut fresh from the 22 lb wheel – any size or shape you desire
- Boska Holland, the renowned maker of cheese accessories, is partnering with Jarlsberg® – when you buy cheese at the pop-up, bring home a Boska mini cheese planer as our free gift to you
- Learn about Jarlsberg’s rich history – dating back to 1956 -- and our cheesemaking process
- With plenty of interactive areas to take photos, a hashtag printer is on-site so you can take home printed memories
- Post to social media using #JarlsbergNYC and get a “Sweet & Swedish” treat!
About Jarlsberg® Cheese:
Jarlsberg® Cheese, is the nationally recognized brand of cheese with a mild, mellow and nutty taste that celebrates over 60 years of its Norwegian heritage.