Hello Baby HB24 Wireless Audio Video Baby Monitor Security Camera with Night Vision & Temperature Monitoring, 2 Way Talk Talkback System and VOX Mode (in blue, green and white)
About the Product
- 2.4 Inch LCD Display & 2.4GHz Wireless Technology: This video baby monitor is equiped a 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen and connected to the baby camera via enhanced 2.4GHz wireless technology - 100% private connection and prevent signal drop-out.
- Infrared Night Vision & Temperature Monitoring: Rest assured knowing you can see your baby day and night, including overnight, with automatic night vision. Remote in-room temperature display lets you know your baby is comfortable and safe.
- Two Way Talk & Sound Activated LEDs: Talk back to your baby via the intercom push-to-talk button. A row of LEDs allows you to see the sound of your baby’s voice alerting you if he/she is crying out when you have the volume turned down.
- Long Battery Life & Multi-transmitter Capability: 12 hours on power-saving mode, 8 hours with screen on. One monitor can pair with 4 camera, parent can select which camera to monitor or scan the camera one by one.
- Specific Features: No siginal & low power warning, Optical pan and tilt, Sound activated Led indicator, Screen-off audio only mode, 2X digital zoom, 8 levels Alarm, 8 lullabies, Alarm setting (For Sleeping/Feeding/Diaper/Medicine)
The 411 by Maria:
Hello Baby is the perfect baby monitor. It is way smaller than when my kids were babies and has many more options than the ones just a few years ago.
Pros:The camera is small enough to be set up anywhere.
Transmits up to 900 feet away
2 Way talk. You can hear the baby but also you can talk to them or soothe them if they start waking.
Clear, color picture
It has very clear night vision
You can check the temperature of the room without going in and set an alarm if the temperature goes above or below a certain set temp.
You can pan, tilt or zoom on the camera from your remote
You can play a lullaby from your remote piece
|Night time Stormy vision|
We don't have a baby but have used it near our guinea pig cage and think this is great for the days I am working from home and one of the kids are sick.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion. My reviews are 100% honest and true based on my personal opinion not on a company’s description or request. I am not employed by any company I review for. No monetary compensation was received.