5 Pros to Homeschooling:
1. There is far less time constraints.
2. If you want your children to maximize your parental values (which includes thinking, value systems, and work habits), then being with them at home during school time will create this atmosphere best.
3. The sky can be limitless for your child and their education.
4. There is an emotional freedom of bullies, peer pressure, competition, and boredom, which are all a part of a school day.
5. Homeschooling fosters loving ties between family members by having more time together.
5 Cons to Homeschooling:
1. Social life can be difficult with homeschooling.
2. Teaching as a parent is not an easy task to switch gears to.
3. Homeschooling will be time consuming.
4. Parents may find there can be a lack of support and negativity around homeschooling.
5. Financial constraints.
Rivlov’s newest release, Love (out October 15), is a baby-board book inspired by 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, and celebrates the power of love and reminds us that--during hard times and loss-- with love, anything is possible. Rislov, who holds a Master’s degree in elementary education and is certified in early childhood development and special needs, wrote Loveafter the award-winning success of the children’s book Love is Forever. She believes the messages of Love rings true now more than ever as our world faces division and turmoil and chaos from the COVID-19 pandemic —and teaches children compassion and kindness at a young age.
CASEY RISLOV is the award-winning author of six children’s books. She holds a master’s degree in elementary education and is endorsed in early childhood and special needs. Casey shares her passion for reading, writing, and storytelling with children of all ages during her popular story times, school visits, and workshops. She lives in Wyoming with her three greatest loves, her husband and their two children.