Royal Cup and H.C. Valentine have some great selections like:
- H.C. Valentine Signature Blend: A full-bodied blend with a hint of dried black cherry, raisins and chocolate, this Certified Rainforest Alliance coffee is an excellent gift for those who appreciate the finer things in life.
- Royal 150 Blend: This medium roast is an exotic blend of African, Indonesian and Central American coffee that is full-bodied with bright flavors including apricot, chocolate and caramel with a clean finish. This blend is perfect for the special person in your life with a sweet tooth, as it is perfectly paired with delectable desserts.
- H.C. Valentine 100% Organic Signature Espresso: For the espresso lover in your life, this complex blend of 100 percent organic coffees swirls in your mouth notes of red fruit, spice, caramel and toasted nuts. With a clean, medium-length finish, it’s a perfect straight shot and holds up nicely in milk.
- Royal Cup Kenya Estate Blend: This winy, acidic, fine East African coffee is grown on the slopes of the beautiful volcano Mount Kenya. The high altitude with its cool nights and warm days, combines with the rich volcanic soil to produce flavors not found in other parts of the coffee worlds.
- Royal Cup French Roast Blend: This gourmet coffee is roasted to a medium dark color, which creates a dark, rich and full-bodied, yet winy taste that exhilarates the palate like a fine wine.
This company knows how to roast coffee. Around since 1896 and being sold out of wagons Batterton Coffee was known as the royal cup of coffee. They changed names to Royal Cup in 1950 and for over 100 years has been searching for premium coffee from all ends of the world.
The day before Christmas I received a large box of coffee and my new favorite cup to try out. So far I can tell you I love the Marseilles best which is a medium dark with the Aztec Roast coming in a close second. My husband loves the Aztec Roast best probably due to it's medium to full body flavors of dark cocoa, plum, and tobacco. The finish is sweet and toasty.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion. No monetary compensation was offered.