If you feel like playing along, just leave your answers to these questions in the comments. I would love to hear from you.
1. If you could have any magical power for only one hour, what would it be and why? One hour? Geez that’s not long at all. I am not going to ask about healing powers or world peace…shit it’s only an hour..I am going to be selfish and wish for something for myself.
I would love the power to see the past. I want to see it as a movie. How my parents met. My mother giving birth to me. My first birthday. Meeting my husband for the first time. Experience my son and daughter’s birth again; the feelings not the surgery. Grab a big popcorn, and just sit and watch it unfold in front of my eyes.
2. You’ve won a pair of round-trip airline tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go, with whom, and why? Well being that I am not clambering to jump on a plane anytime soon and this is only a question not a stressed decision. I am dying to take my kids to Disney. I know it’s not far and the question said anywhere in the world but I am a simple girl.
3. You are stranded in a library or bookstore for 24 hours. In what section do you spend the most time? Why? I would head over to the coffee section first and grab the biggest, baddest, “yes, I’ll have cream on that” specialty coffee and then I would head on over to the new releases. Why? Oh because while I can’t afford a nice new book right now but I love seeing what is out there.
4. If you were to be on a reality TV show, which one would it be? Why would you be a good fit for that particular show? I could never do any because that would take me away from my babies but like I said since this is only a question and I am not making a life altering decision..I would be on Big Brother. Why, I don’t know…because I think the idea of going somewhere with no obligations sounds like heaven.
5. What did you most recently dream or daydream about? I don’t have time to dream. I sleep in 2 hour intervals. Daydream…I remember a time when I had time for that. If I did have time…I would daydream about sleeping. Ha…yeah that sounds right.