1. Compared to 2006, was 2007 better or worse for you?
I BELIEVE IT WAS BETTER. THE KIDS ARE OLDER, I AM OLDER AND WISER HOPEFULLY AND WE DID A LOT MORE THINGS. FINANCIALLY IT WASN’T BETTER BUT THINGS CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE. I AM OF THE MINDSET TO HOPE FOR THE BEST AND PLAN FOR THE WORST. BUT I KNOW HOW TO COUNT MY BLESSINGS AND DO SO EVERY DAY.
2. Take the quiz: How did your year rate?
THE QUIZ I THINK DOESN’T HOLD MUCH WATER, SAYS I HAD A FANTASTIC YEAR. THERE YOU GO. IF THE QUIZ SAYS SO I GUESS IT IS SO.
3. What moment do you remember as being the most emotional for you of 2007?
I GUESS IT WAS SENDING MY SON TO PRE-K 3 DAYS A WEEK. I REALLY DON’T WANT TO LET HIM GO SO THAT IS ALWAYS SO HARD. THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER INTO DECEMBER WASN’T EASY EITHER. I FELT A DISCONNECT WITHIN MY MOST IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIP AND THAT WAS REALLY HARD. I THINK IT IS ALWAYS HARD WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO ISN’T A TALKER. YOU ARE LEFT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE AND YOU ALWAYS THINK IT IS SOMETHING MUCH WORSE THAN IT IS.
4. Do you feel that you accomplished any major goals during the year?
MY GOAL WAS TO BREATHE AND YUP ACCOMPLISHED THAT.
5. Compared to your feelings last December, are you more or less optimistic going into 2008?
I AM ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC. YOU HAVE TO BE. IF NOT WHAT’S THIS LIFE FOR?
6. Take one more quiz: Will you keep your new year’s resolution?