If you are like me and have family out of state you are always looking for something different to send to them during the holidays. How many times can I do a box of fruit or sausage and cheese plate over years?
This year I am happy to report that I am way early on my gift ideas for the out of towners in my family.
The King Of Pop.Com is the quickest review I have ever done that included a video and the reason is I was so impressed. I got home by 4:00 PM. Uploaded the video to You Tube by 4:45 and here I am at 5:40 typing out my review while in-between talking to the kids about school, getting one on Facetime with her friend, signing off on Handsome's reading log and downloading a new computer game for them to check out.
The King of Pop.Com is a new gourmet popcorn you can get through www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com their sister site.
Some of the new flavors for 2015 are:
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Infused Caramel Popcorn in The Holiday Gourmet Popcorn Sampler & The Critic's Choice
- Cinnamon Bun Popcorn in The Holiday Gourmet Popcorn Sampler
- Herb Roasted Vegetables Popcorn in The Thanksgiving Popcorn Feast Sampler
- Buttered Corn On The Cob Popcorn in The Thanksgiving Popcorn Feast. (This replaces last year's fave -- Sweet Potato Popcorn, which didn't make the cut this year).
- Sweet Onion Popcorn in The Critic's Choice
- Garlic Parmesan Popcorn in The Critic's Choice
This is not your grandma's popcorn. I am totally in love with all the new flavors included in the Thanksgiving Feast Sampler. The popcorn taste amazing and if I had a larger appetite I would still be eating it right now.
We have gone through three bags already but tried them all.
Included in the Thanksgiving Popcorn Feast Sampler was:
Herb Roasted Vegetables
Buttered Corn on The Cob
Garlic Parmesan Popcorn
I have no idea how these popcorn experts created these flavors but they DO NOT TASTE fake! It is crazy!
The kids loved the Buttered Corn on the Cob and Turkey. I loved the...oh...I should just list the ones I did not love...wait...I liked them all. I LOVED the Buttered Corn on the Cob, Apple Pie, Stuffing, Strawberry Cheesecake and Cranberry Sauce. This is why I will never be a size 7 again! EVER!
Still in my work clothes but so excited, I jumped on camera to tell you guys about these delicious, fun snacks.
Look for King of Pop in my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide.
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for my honest opinion. No momentary compensation was offered.