HOME ALONE RINGS IN THE HOLIDAYS WITH FILM-INSPIRED MERCHANDISE FOR FANS
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX CONSUMER PRODUCTS PARTNERS WITH
KEY LICENSEES TO UNVEIL BOOKS, APPAREL, GAMES AND MORE
IN CELEBRATION OF THE AMERICAN HOLIDAY CLASSIC
This is my families go to movie when there is nothing on.
LOS ANGELES (November 12, 2018) – Fans of the iconic family comedy Home Alone will have a chance to celebrate this holiday season with a wide range of film-inspired merchandise from Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products. Including books, apparel, games and more, fans can rekindle the spirit of the holiday classic featuring their favorite troublemaker, Kevin McCallister, and the hilariously foolish burglars, Harry and Marv.
The laugh-out-loud comedy will continue to capture audiences with licensing partners such as Big G Creative, Funko, NECA, Chalk-Line, The Forecast Agency and Quirk Books:
· It’s time to defend the house! Big G Creative introduces the Home AloneGame, available exclusively at Target. The notorious Wet Bandits are casing the neighborhood, hoping to score some valuable loot! Team up as the burglars to try and steal the goods, or play as Kevin to unleash an arsenal of creative contraptions to protect the house in this nostalgic family board game. Who will triumph - the little guy or the bad guys?
· For the holiday season, Funko introduces three new items exclusively at Target (in-stores only). The collection includes a Kevin POP! and Beanie Box Bundle celebrating the iconic film (SRP $24.99), plus Home Alone Socks (SRP: $6.00), and a Home Alone fleece blanket (SRP: $19.99).
· An all-new Home Alone figure from NECA just released worldwide. Showcasing the memorable character of Gus Polinksi (John Candy), the head knocker figure is available exclusively from the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame & Museum (SRP: $29.99).
· We’re going to give you to the count of 10 to order a cheese pizza and to grab these great gifts. Now fans can dress up as the classic Little Nero’s delivery driver featured in Home Alone – seriously, no fiddlin’ around! Offerings include a Home Alone Little Nero’s Pizza Satin Jacket (SRP: $130.00 / available soon at Chalk-Line.com) and Little Nero’s Pizza Hat($35.00 / available soon at Chalk-Line.com). Plus, ThinkGeek is offering their own Little Nero’s Tee (SRP: $19.99) and Little Nero’s Hoodie (SRP: $49.99).
· The Forecast Agency is offering a selection of Home Alone themed apparel at key retailers including FYE (Home Alone Christmas Sweater, SRP $49.99), GameStop (Home Alone Battle Plan Tee, SRP $19.99), Hot Topic(Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Shirts, SRP $28.90) and BoxLunch(Home Alone Filthy Animal T-Shirt, SRP $28.90)
· Finally, fans can read-aloud and immerse themselves into a charming adaptation of the beloved film with Home Alone: The Classic Illustrated Storybook (SRP: $18.95), available now. Complete with bumbling burglars, brilliant booby traps and a heartwarming happy ending, this picture book is perfect for movie fans, parents and any kid who’s ever dreamed of being home alone.
About 20th Century Fox Consumer Products
20th Century Fox Consumer Products licenses and markets properties worldwide on behalf of 20th Century Fox Film, 20th Century Fox Television and FX Networks, as well as third party lines. The division is aligned with 20th Century Fox Television, the flagship studio leading the industry in supplying award-winning and blockbuster primetime television programming and entertainment content and 20th Century Fox Film, one of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures throughout the world.
# # #