Hipzbag is the hands free and fashionable purse that keeps all of your essentials at your fingertips. With a built-in rear pocket that fits ANY cell phone, you'll never again have to worry about dropping your phone or missing a call while slaving over your Christmas Ham.
Why Hipzbag is the perfect gift for the holidays:
- Perfect for travel, fitness, shopping, Reindeer riding and more
- Never again experience that gut-wrenching feeling of being without your cell. It fits ALL cell phones!
- Dozens of styles and colors available to match any ugly Christmas sweater or occasion.
- Hook the bag directly onto your belt loops and go hands free. No belt loops? No problem! A matching strap lets you rock your Hipzbag across body or around your waist (3 Ways to Wear!).
- Retail starts at $19.95 at www.Hipzbag.com
Well, the Hipzbag has changed my life for the better and I don't feel weird wearing it. WHY? Because it is not a fanny pack but a fashionable accessory that your friends will ask, "where can I get one?" Why do I know this? Because I am asked daily.
I have yet to get a good photo of it on me because I can't take it myself but here it is...
Never mind that, check out this...
I seriously need one in all colors and styles
This is what I can tell you:
1. They are super cute. Everyone I see ask me where I can get them. I think I need to make care with the website address for Hipzbag so I can hand them out.
2. They fit way more than you can imagine. I carry my wallet, my phone, gum, my keys, a point and shoot and my calendar.
3. The belt it comes with is NOT a one size fits all. I am a size 12 and I couldn't adjust it to fit me. However, you could get the fashionable waist extender
4. No more cell phone shape in your back pocket.
5. It comes in many colors and styles.
My job requires me to be on my feet for 3 hours straight and moving. I need to carry many things with me but lugging a bag on my shoulder would just make my back hurt more during my job. The Hipzbag has made my life so much easier. No lie!
I am so getting one for my sister-in-law and nieces.
Disclaimer: No monetary compensation was offered. I received a complimentary bag for my honest opinion.