AN ALL DOGS CHRISTMAS CAROL
Network premiere Friday, November 28 at 11:30a
Three canines itch and scratch their way through everything and anything in an effort to save Christmas from an evil spirit (Carface) who wants to use dogs from all over the world to ruin Christmas.
ERNEST SAVES CHRISTMAS
Network premiere Friday, November 28 at 3p
When Santa Claus decides to retire and pass on his magic bag of Christmas surprises to a new St. Nick, he enlists the aid of a hilarious assortment of characters, including that lovable know-it-all Ernest P. Worrell.
TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS
Season 3 premieres Saturday, November 1 at 1p
TRANSFORMER RESCUE BOTS features a group of Autobots charged with a mission to protect and learn about humans. Stationed by Optimus Prime on a technologically advanced island, the Rescue Bots — Heatwave, Boulder, Blades and Chase — team with the Burns family of first responders, including a police chief, firefighter, rescue pilot and engineer to keep peace and safety in the city. Alongside their human friends, the Rescue Bots learn teamwork and heroism.
· Land Before Prime premieres Saturday, November 1 at 1p Optimus is forced to embrace his primal side when the Rescue Bots discover an island of dinosaurs.
· Big Game premieres Saturday, November 1 at 1:30p A notorious Big Game Hunter has set his sights on Optimus Prime's new Dinosaur Mode.
· Too Many Kades premieres Saturday, November 8 at 1:30p Cody and the Rescue Bots teach Kade a valuable lesson in teamwork after Doc's imaging chamber produces exact replicas of him
· Phantom of the Sea premieres Saturday, November 15 at 1:30p The Rescue Bots and the Burns family board a ghost ship that appears only once every ten years.
· Unfinished Business premieres Saturday, November 22 at 1:30p The Rescue Bots return to space to accomplish their last mission before coming to Earth.
· No Place Like Dome premieres Saturday, November 29 at 1:30p When Doc creates a giant dome to shield Griffin Rock from a hurricane, he inadvertently gives the Vigilant Computer a second chance to "protect" the island.
ONGOING DAYTIME SERIES PREMIERES
R.L. STINE’S THE HAUNTING HOURS: THE SERIES
Series continues Saturdays at 4p
Anthological storytelling comes to television in this half-hour, live-action children's series that embraces the thrill of the chill, the nervous page-turning giggle and the scream that only comes when someone (or something) touches your shoulder on a dark and stormy night. R.L. STINE’S: THE HAUNTING HOUR: THE SERIES takes viewers, young and old, on a creepy new adventure every week. This is the show kids won't let their parents watch by themselves! The series is inspired by the master of kids' horror R.L. Stine ("Goosebumps").
· Near Mint Condition premieres Saturday, November 1 at 4:30p Ted's obsessive toy collecting gets the best of him, when his latest online auction win threatens to kill more than his spending allowance.
· Argh V premieres Saturday, November 8 at 4:30p Sam's parents may not be as responsible as she'd like, when their latest impulse buy takes them on a road trip to parts unknown.
· Lotsa Luck premieres Saturday, November 15 at 4:30p Shaun's run of bad luck hits an awful peak, and he turns to the legends of his Irish heritage to turn things around. But be careful what you wish for.
· Spores premieres Saturday, November 22 at 4:30p A harmless hike through the woods turns into a nightmare for Melvin when strange things start happening to his family.
· Good Will Toward Men premieres Saturday, November 29 at 4:30p Missy's family may not understand the true meaning of the Holidays, but after a mysterious gift enters their home, there will be no rest for the merry.
PARENTS JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND
Series continues Saturdays & Sundays at 3p
PARENTS JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND is a new light-hearted and fun-loving unscripted series hosted by Joey Fatone that gives parents and kids a chance to walk a day in each other's shoes and experience firsthand the demands that each struggles to balance.
· The Real Estate King & Book Smart Teen premieres Saturday, November 1 at 3p When a 15-year-old girl needs a break from her over-scheduled academic life, she switches lives with her kung fu obsessed dad. While she attempts to make multiple house sales, dad faces down Mandarin, piano and kung fu. Who will be victorious in the end?
· The Duchess of Drama & Graduate Mama premieres Sunday, November 2 at 3p In a twist, a stressed out mom asks Joey for help with her artistic teen. Will daughter survive a schedule of substitute teaching or will mom be the one learning a few lessons about her daughter's busy life?
· The T-shirt Printer & Aquatic Sprinter premieres Saturday, November 8 at 3p When an overextended 13-year-old boy swaps lives with his dad, it’s sink or swim time. As dad endures class trips, swim practice and volunteer work, son struggles to run the family business. Will they be able to keep their heads above water?
· The Soccer Daughter & Coaching Father premieres Sunday, November 9 at 3p An overwhelmed 13-year-old girl asks Joey for help because her soccer coach dad puts way too much pressure on her. Will struggling through geometry, school government and soccer practice convince him it’s time to ease up on his daughter?
· The Karate Master & Doting Tasker premieres Saturday, November 15 at 3p Joey swaps the lives of a busy 10-year-old boy and his overbearing mom. As he shops for shoes and real estate, she must grapple with guitar lessons, karate class, and Hebrew school. When the tables are turned, will she be persuaded to give him a break?
· The Junior Jockey & Jingle Writer premieres Sunday, November 16 at 3p When an 11-year-old equestrian swaps lives with her mom, a marketing guru at a popular radio station, the daughter must face the pressure of an advertising deadline while mom braves the horse stables. Will their experience bring them closer together?
· The Dramatic Teen & Workout Queen premieres Saturday, November 22 at 3p When a busy mother of three boys reaches out to Joey for help with her son, the switch is on! As he takes on personal training, running errands, and cooking four separate dinners, she must contend with algebra, improv, and voice lessons.
· Mother Manners & The Prince of Cotillion premieres Sunday, November 23 at 3p With Joey’s help, a 10-year-old boy switches places with his mom for the day, hoping she will finally understand how busy he is. Will a day filled with schoolwork, etiquette class and fast-paced fencing convince mom that her son is working overtime?
· The Pop Star Princess & Super Salesmom premieres Saturday, November 29 at 3p A 14-year-old singer and her stressed mom switch lives for a day. While daughter wrangles a business meeting, mom hits all the wrong notes in singing class. They both claim to have the harder life, but after 24 hours, who will be singing a different tune?
· The Soccer Blocker & Taskmaster Mother premieres Sunday, November 30 at 3p Joey swaps the lives of a 10-year-old boy and his stay-at-home mom. As he struggles through prom dress shopping, parent board meetings, and cooking for a family of six, mom must conquer science class, soccer, musical theatre and a massive chore list.
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 3
Network premiere Saturday, November 1 at 9p
When their close friend April O'Neil is accidentally transported to 17th century Japan, the Turtles spring into action. They must save April and survive the battle before it spills over into present day New York City.
KUNG FU PANDA
Network premiere Saturday, November 8 at 9p
Enthusiastic, big and a little clumsy, Po is a Kung Fu maniac. When he’s unexpectedly chosen to study Kung Fu alongside his idols, the legendary Furious Five, it’s up to Po to defend everyone from the vengeful and treacherous snow leopard Tai Lung.
YOU’VE GOT MAIL
Network premiere Saturday, November 15 at 7p
Two business rivals hate each other at the office but fall in love over the internet.
Network premiere Saturday, November 22 at 7p
An adorable puppy named Beethoven wins the heart of George Newton (Charles Grodin) and his family -- only to grow up into 185 pounds of romping, drooling, disaster-prone St. Bernard!
HOW THE EARTH GOT ITS SHAPES
New Season Premieres Monday, November 24 at 10p
Be an eyewitness to creation, as the forces of nature form, mold, and destroy some of the most wondrous places on earth. The wonders are: The Grand Canyon, Angel Falls, the Great Barrier Reef, the Sahara Desert, Hawaii, Alaska and its Northern Lights.
· Alaska- Painting the Heavens premieres Monday, November 24 at 10p Alaska, a vast frozen wilderness that for 125 million years has played silent witness to the greatest lightshow on earth is about to reveal her secrets to those that dare to look.
SURVIVAL OF THE WEIRDEST
Season finale premieres Monday, November 17
SURVIVAL OF THE WEIRDEST is a celebration of the power of evolution; an exploration of forces that shape life in all its unexpected glory.
· From Fish to Chimp premieres Monday, November 3 at 10p On the shores of Africa's Rift Valley Lakes a troop of chimpanzees provides an astonishing evolutionary counterpoint to the amazing story of small fish living beneath the surface, in a species pressure cooker, unlike anywhere else on the planet.
· Animal Survivalists premieres Monday, November 10 at 10p Isolated from the Asian mainland, Japan's animals have been forced to endure the most violently active islands on earth in a climate of extremes. Animals cast away on these outcrops must find innovative ways to overcome periods of starvation.
· Lemur Takeover premieres Monday, November 17 at 10p The land of lemurs, an ancient primate family that evolved from only one small group which arrived on the island more than 60 million years ago. For them Madagascar became the land of evolutionary opportunity and today there are almost 100 living species
EXTREME ENGINEERING: BIG REVEALS
Season finale premieres Tuesday, November 18 at 9p
Jaw-dropping computer animation breathes life into fantastic, but possible, creations that come to life as builders and engineers design and construct the largest, most outrageous and awe-inspiring projects ever conceived.
· Ski Dubai premieres Tuesday, November 4 at 9p Ski-Dubai offers what seems impossible - snow in the desert. Rising from the sea of sand that surrounds Arabia's most vibrant city, it's the first indoor slope with a black ski run and will provide the complete indoor alpine experience.
· Monster Tunneling premieres Tuesday, November 11 at 9p The Hallandsas Ridge Tunnel Project is the world's most complicated tunnelling project. A new tunnel will help reduce the back-flow through this tunnel; it's build the tunnel or bust.
· World’s Tallest Bridge premieres Tuesday, November 18 at 9p In a remote corner of France, traffic between the south of France and Paris has run into a huge bottleneck. To alleviate the pressure, engineers and bridge workers are pushing the envelope - and pushing a mile long chunk of bridge straight out into space
BIG, BIGGER, BIGGEST: SUPERSIZED!
Season finale premieres Tuesday, November 18 at 10p
BIG, BIGGER, BIGGEST: SUPERSIZED! explores the step-by-step evolution of some of the most impressive structural giants in the world. Beginning with the smallest version of the megastructure, each episode gives an inside look into how these noted constructions jumped the scales in size. With rare footage and live action CGI, the series reveals the compelling stories and groundbreaking inventions that pushed the limits of engineering.
· Doubling the Panama Canal premieres Tuesday, November 4 at 10p For 100 years, the Panama Canal has been the mother of all shortcuts, carrying 200 million tons of cargo each year. But to remain competitive, the canal needs to grow bigger still. So now Panama is spending $5 Billion to double its capacity.
· Super Subway premieres Tuesday, November 11 at 10p We trace engineering leaps that enable structures to evolve: The London Underground is the biggest metro system in the world. It’s currently undergoing an ambitious $26 billion expansion project that will see its length grow to 250 miles long.
· Smashing Through the Arctic premieres Tuesday, November 18 at 10p Weighing in at over 100,000 tons, the icebreaking tanker Timofey Guzhenko smashes huge ice blocks on a dangerous journey in the Arctic Ocean. It’s an awesome feat of engineering, and one of the biggest, most powerful icebreakers on earth .
Season finale premieres Wednesday, November 19 at 10p
THAT’S SUPERHUMAN! is an epic scientific project to discover and experiment on the world’s most extraordinary people – incredible individuals with abilities that go far beyond those of ordinary humans. From ice-divers to sword swallowers, contortionists and memory champions, these are people with astonishing strength, speed, skills, endurance and mental powers.
· Endurance premieres Wednesday, November 5 at 10p Today the world’s most incredible sword swallower, Thomas Blackthorne, attempts to swallow a fully operational jack hammer.
· Skill premieres Wednesday, November 12 at 10p Today world renowned free climber, Alain Robert, attempts to scale the Aspire Tower in Doha without any safety equipment
· Brain Power premieres Wednesday, November 19 at 10p Speed Rubik’s cuber, Gabriel Barbar ventures into new territory when he endeavours to solve three cubes simultaneously while blindfolded.