HOMEMADE, PLANT-BASED MILK MADE EASY WITH THE NEW! MILKMADE MILK MAKER
[ May 3, 2021, Brooklyn, NY] – Mooove over, Bossy. June is National Dairy Alternative Month, and there are plenty of evidence-based reasons—and ways—to celebrate.
What are the benefits of swapping out dairy with plant-based alternatives? Here are some of the most compelling reasons.
· It’s a great solution for people with lactose intolerance. The easiest way to treat this uncomfortable condition, which affects nearly 1 in 6 Americans, is to lose the lactose and go dairy-free.
· Health. People are paying more attention to where their food is coming from these days. They’re concerned about the effects of GMOs, antibiotics, pesticides, and fertilizers in modern farming methods.
· The environment. Large-scale dairy farming raises concerns about the ecological impact of greenhouse gasses, soil contamination and water waste, and other issues.
· Animal welfare. People are aware that large-scale dairy production can compromise the humane treatment of cows.
· Nutrition. There are other sources of calcium and other nutrients—namely plants.
The people at ChefWave say the top way to celebrate National Dairy Alternative Month is to discover the MILKMADE NON-DAIRY MILK MAKER. This amazing kitchen companion is all you need to make fresh, delicious plant-based milk in minutes for just pennies.
MILKMADE frees you from prep work—just add water and a handful of rice, almonds, oats, soybeans, cashews, macadamias, or coconut, and press a button. In just about 15 minutes you’ve got 20 oz. of a wholesome, vegan beverage that you can drink straight up, add flavor to, or use in all kinds of recipes, from dairy-free entrees and side dishes, to ice cream, lattes, smoothies, and chocolate milk.
Even if you’re not ready to go dairy-free, there are even more reasons to give MILKMADE a try. It weighs just 1 pound, stands 18 inches tall, and comes with its own glass storage container. You save tons of money…and it even cleans up after itself!
Follow us on social media: @chefwavekitchen – Instagram; @mychefwave – Facebook.
Photo: New Milkmade by ChefWave Non-Dairy Milk Maker Is the Easiest Way to Turn Nuts into Fresh, Plant-Based Milk in Just Minutes
Note to Media: For additional information, recipes, and photos, please contact Vicki Garfinkel, VICKIGJ PR, 973-519-8926, firstname.lastname@example.org. (Samples are available on a limited basis).