Executive produced by Estelle Hughes (Driver Dan’s Story Train), Giles Ridge (Pocoyo), Richard Taylor (The Lord of the Rings), and Andrew Smith (District 9); written by Rob Hoegee (Generator Rex, Teen Titans); and directed by David Scott (LEGO Star Wars) and Theo Baynton (The Wotwots); Thunderbirds Are Go is distributed internationally by ITV Studios Global Entertainment.
Below are what customers have said about the second season on Thunderbirds Are Go:
- “My kids love this series and we’re so excited when season 2 came out. It did not disappoint. It keeps my 4 year old and my 9 year old entertained which is so rare to have a show that they both enjoy. It's great having something they can watch together and I don't have to worry about it being something they shouldn't watch.”
- “This is my two sons’ favorite show ever!”
- “Great science and technology information wrapped up in suspenseful adventure for kids and adults alike with a splash of pure, sweet humor.”
- “We all love it from the 6 year old, to the 13 year old to the parents!”
- “A show that is an adrenaline rush for both children and parents alike with noble values of selflessness and sacrifice to rescue others and without any bad language.”
Seasons one and two of Thunderbirds Are Go are available for Prime members to stream and enjoy using the Amazon Prime Video app for compatible TVs, connected devices, including Amazon Fire TV and mobile devices, or online at www.amazon.com/kidsoriginals, at no additional cost to their membership. Prime members can also download select titles to mobile devices for offline viewing. Eligible customers who are not already Prime members can sign up for a free trial at www.amazon.com/prime. For a list of all Amazon Video compatible devices, visit www.amazon.com/howtostream. Thunderbirds Are Go is also available as part of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, the all-you-can-eat subscription service designed from the ground up for kids. FreeTime Unlimited is available exclusively on Amazon devices, including Amazon Fire TV and Fire tablets, and a year-long subscription is included with every Fire Kids Edition.