Did you guys know that the mobile games industry will reach over $30 billion in revenue in 2015, and over $45 billion by 2018? Activision just bought King, the Candy Crush maker, for $6 billion! Mobile games are easy access as everyone pretty much has a console in their pocket or their purse.
As people pack up their bags and head out to visit family or for a vacation over the holidays, they’ll be sure to pack up the electronics. Movies or games, everyone can be kept entertained while they travel and when they reach their destination.
These days, 900 million people are playing mobile games around the world. That’s more than 4x the 200 million who were playing only four years ago. With too many games to sift through in the App Store and Google Play – how will you ever figure out what’s what and what should you download? Here are a few Go-To picks for GREAT games from SGN.
- Criminal Case. Use your noggin and solve this clue-based game.
- Does Not Commute. Time to refresh your driving skills.
- Cookie Jam. Puzzle me good with Cookies.
- Trivia Crack. Need I say more?
- Heads Up. Ellen kills it on a mobile game…plain and simple.
- Two Dots. Simple colors, simple pleasures.
- Agar.io. Blobs have never been more fun.
- Angry Birds 2. Old faithful still holds up well!
- Lara Croft GO. Kills it on the Big Screen, and the little screen too!
- Panda Pop. Next up, I’m gonna save REAL pandas.