- PREMIUM QUALITY BULGARIAN LAVENDER OIL - 100% Pure Essential Oil - Gentle and More Effective Natural Lavender Essential Oil. No Toxins, No Additives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers. Therapeutic Grade. Packaged in the USA
- LAVENDER OIL BENEFITS: Pure Lavender Oil is known to improve mood, helps against insomnia and calms the mind, neutralizes stress and anxiety, relaxes. It strengthens and refreshes. Lavender oil also helpful is soothing the mind and body via aromatherapy. Great for DIY Skin care and should be diluted with a carrier oil such as Sweet Almond Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil or Rosehip Oil.
Lavender is one of my favorite scents. I love using it in my perfume, home deodorizers, body scrubs and lotions, have always wanted to grow it but have never had it in essential oil.
Research shows that lavender has been used for thousands of years and used to be called spikenard and in fact many believe it was used to wash Jesus' feet.
Mary took a pound of very costly perfume of pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped His feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. ~ John 12:3
Since receiving this essential oil I have used it in so many things but the top 5 reasons I believe you should get a bottle of Lavender is:
1. Headache Relief - Smelling it definitely changes my mood. It makes me happy and has for years been known to alleviate headaches, stress, depression and anxiety. Lately I have combined my lavender oil with peppermint oil and put it on the back of my neck whenever I feel a headache coming. Great way to save on aspirin.
2. Room Deodorizer - I love when my house smells wonderful. Who doesn't? I used to have a room deodorizer in every room but eventually that becomes costly. Since getting the Lavender Essential Oil I place a few drops on a strip of ribbon and tie it around the door handles in my home. Instant house deodorizer and it is completely natural and you don't have to worry about what you may get the spray on. My TV's and mirrors are much happier. No more hands going over coffee cups or water cups to escape the cloud of room spray.
3. Moisturizer - I love the idea of rubbing essential oils into my feet or elbows. It is a great way to smell amazing and to smooth all that dry skin.
4. Muscle Relaxer - Add a few drops of it to Epson salt or even your massage oil. Instant relaxer.
5. Household Cleaner - I have been using a few drops of lavender oil in my floor cleaner. My floors are look great and smell great. You can even add it to your window cleaner and use it with your dish soap. Everything smells amazing.
For More Information Visit goPURE Naturals on their Facebook page and blog.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product for my honest unbiased opinion. No monetary compensation was offered or received.