We all head to the lake in my neck and partake in the main reason a lot of us have moved here. We fish, swim, sail, boat, jump, and more into this huge lake and unfortunately every year there is a drowning.
Safety first is what I tell my kids and this means that while they are good swimmers, it is a big lake and safety needs to be a priority.
They are not allowed to swim past a certain point (meaning I need to be able to get them), they can not go in the water alone, they can not throw rocks, they cannot jump off the dock without one of us out there with them. Yeah, it sounds like they cannot have fun but this is far from the truth. I want them to know that fun and games are wonderful but it takes one slip up, one accident, one bad judgement for everyone's life to change.
This is why I am so jazzed about this wristband!
An American-German team revolutionizes the fight against drowning by developing of the world’s smallest inflatable that keeps you safe when life vests aren’t practical
“After I lost a friend in a preventable drowning accident, I developed Kingii as a way to promote the importance of water safety and, hopefully, end this type of tragedy once and for all,” said Tom Agapiades, Founder of Kingii. “Kingii is the perfect alternative to life jackets for beginner and advanced swimmers of any age. Now, for those who would previously forgo wearing a life vest, they can have the same security without the restrictions or discomfort.”
Kingii is the world’s smallest floatation device that revolutionizes water safety for all. After his best friend tragically drowned, Kingii’s founder, Tom Agapiades, set out to develop a more convenient water buoyancy aid that provided more comfort than traditional life vests and other inflatables. The result was Kingii, a simple wrist band that only needed to be activated when a user was in danger. Through this simple device, Agapiades and his team continue advocating and revolutionizing water safety throughout Europe and the United Sates. For more information, visit www.kingii.us or www.kingii.eu.
- Kingii Unit Early Bird: One Kingii unit, plus two Kingii Cylinders ($69 – limited to 300 units)
- Save Yourself Package: One Kingii unit, plus two Kingii Cylinders ($79)
- Save Your Friend Package: Two Kingii units, plus four Kingii Cylinders ($155)
- Save Your Family Package: Four Kingii units, plus eight Kingii Cylinders ($305)
- Impact Package: Ten Kingii units, plus 20 Kingii Cylinders ($749)
- Kingii Recharge Package: Two Kingii Cylinders ($6)
- Kingii Family Recharge Package: Five Kingii Cylinders ($14)
- Big Impact Retailer Package: 20 Kingii units, plus 40 Kingii Cylinders ($1,399)