THE BEATRIX GIRLS, A NEW LINE OF POP-STAR DOLLS FUELED BY
ORIGINAL MUSIC & EMPOWER YOUNG GIRLS, ARE
AVAILABLE AT TOYS “R” US, JUSTICE, WALMART & AMAZON!
Be the FIRST to Own the Collection!!!!
The Beatrix Girls: They’ll Rock Your World.
The Beatrix Girls, an innovative new line of collectible pop-star dolls driven by original music, is available at TOYS R US stores nationwide and online at www.toysrus.com, select Justice stores, Walmart.com and Amazon.com. The Beatrix Girls is poised to empower and inspire young girls throughout the country through their music, fashion and goal-oriented lifestyle. With fully developed personalities, The Beatrix Girls band members Brayden, Ainsley, Lark and Chantal live and interact in the human world—producing real music, real hits, and real fans. Kids can collect their music, join their fan club, and vicariously live the fantasy of being a pop-star through play. Toys R US & Walmart: MSRP $24.99 (Each Doll) – $99.96 (The Collection). Justice (each doll comes with a musical instrument and a stand): MSRP $34.99 (Each Doll).
Toys R US: $19.99 includes CD thru Dec 31st
Justice: 40% off with musical instrument
The line was conceived and is being brought to the market by Sherry Gunther Shugerman, a two-time Emmy Award winning producer and studio executive with an unparalleled track record of over two decades experience producing smash hits such as The Simpsons, Rugrats, and Family Guy.
About The Beatrix Girls:
The Beatrix Girls is a line of collectible dolls -- they’re musicians, they’re dolls, they’re role models for a new generation of empowered young girls, with great clothes, fabulous hair, and original pop music developed by platinum-winning songwriters and producers. The Beatrix Girls are an accomplished pop band with real music that young girls are sure to adore. Each member of the band sings, plays a different instrument and even writes the songs. They’ve achieved the pop star success that young girls dream of and they’ve done it through talent, tenacity and old-fashioned hard work. www.TheBeatrixGirls.com.
Why kids will want them:
It’s a fabulous fantasy for any young girl. Dolls that are talented, empowered, successful — with loyal friends and adoring fans. These dolls are having a ball, yet they are still young, fresh and relatable to young girls. Kids can collect their music, join their fan club and vicariously live the fantasy of being a pop star through play.
Why moms will like them:
Moms are sick of dolls that are just about hair ornaments and handbags. But they’re also wary of pop star self-indulgence and bad behavior. These dolls are like none of the above. Yes, they’re rock stars, but none of that success has gone to their heads. Instead, they teach girls about the values of empowerment, friendship, hard work and determination. What mom wouldn’t gravitate to a doll that teaches her daughter about having big dreams, reaching for success and believing in herself?
When we say they’re real, we mean it literally:
These 12” dolls not only interact in the human world, but they produce real music, real hits and real sales. There’s nothing “plastic” about this band of girls. They’re not stereotypical rock stars or stereotypical anything else. Each girl has a fully developed personality with her own substance, style and traits that girls and moms will admire and identify with.
Meet The Beatrix Girls:
• Brayden: With her gorgeous purple flowing hair, Brayden is the song writer and guitarist for the band. Born in the flats of Hollywood to entertainment industry parents, Brayden is a genuine LA Woman. She is willful, driven, ambitious, sharp-as-a-tack and sweet, considerate and socially conscious. She is passionate about music, song writing, and the environment. She makes Bienstock, the band’s manager, book The Beatrix Girls at ecology rallies, but then fights like a hellcat for top billing and a mention in all the events’ PR. Brayden is a writer. She writes the super hooky hit songs that have made The Beatrix Girls one of the hottest acts in the world. Her lyrics reflect life experiences, friendship, and lessons like standing up for who you are. Her style is unique and edgy but with cross-over appeal.
• Ainsley: Ainsley is the willowy charming blonde drummer. She is spunky, charming, and possesses and touch of pouty haughtiness. This seemingly frail Southern Belle from Atlanta plays totally against type. Ainsley is as sweet and quiet as they come until she gets behind the drums. Then she becomes a monster who can bash a drum kit into oblivion quicker than you can say Keith Moon. She is sweet and conscientious but also strong and determined. Her quiet drive and determination got her the gig as the drummer on The Beatrix Girls, one of the hottest acts in the world! She channels Scarlett O’hara and Jane Eyre with her corsets, hats, and gloves, but she’s thoroughly modern in how she puts it all together (think Betsey Johnson.)
• Lark: Lark is the bass-playing redhead with hot Irish blood. She has a beautiful shock of red hair that covers one of her eyes, the rumor of a tattoo somewhere personal (it’s behind her knee, ok? Jeez…) and a piercing sense of humor that punctures many pompous balloons. Lark is passionate about life and everything she does. She is not only a phenomenal bass player, but she is also an extreme athlete. She loves every extreme sport, and especially surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding. And, when it comes to competing, Lark always gives it a thousand percent, whether in a skating competition, or in earning. Lark is the true “rocker chick” of the group. A little bit grungy, a little bit punk.
• Chantal: Chantal, the keyboardist, comes from Montreal. With her thick Canadian/French accent, Chantal is the gentle, logical, level headed member of The Beatrix Girls. But when her excellent advice goes unheeded, as it often does, Chantal flips out and throws a French fit. Chantal has soft, wavy brown hair, often worn in a loose up-do. Her make-up is very precise and discreet in comparison to the other girls. Chantal’s sensibility with just enough ‘tude, coupled with lots of passion and hard work, earned her a spot as The Beatrix Girls keyboardist. Chantal has a no-nonsense look about her, preferring to wear sensible shoes and sticking with a classic 50’s style.
Where to Buy the Dolls and Their Music:
The Beatrix Girls collection of dolls, which is recommended for ages 5+, retails for $24.99 each at Toys “R” Us stores nationwide and online at www.toysrus.com and select Justice stores for $34.99 with instrument and stand. The Beatrix Girls music is NOW on iTunes and Amazon!
Follow The Beatrix Girls and Sign Up for their FAN Club:
• Website: TheBeatrixGirls.com
• Facebook: facebook.com/TheBeatrixGirls
• Twitter: twitter.com/thebeatrixgirls
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/thebeatrixgirls/
• YouTube: youtube.com/user/TheBeatrixGirls
The Beatrix Girls MUSIC Is NOW Available on iTunes and Amazon:
• iTunes: http://www.bit.ly/TBGItunes
• Amazon: http://www.bit.ly/TBGAmaz