FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Let AsthmaSense® Cloud Do the Reminding
On World Asthma Day and every day
SEVERNA PARK, Md. (May 7, 2013) – Wouldn’t it be great if every mom had a personal asthma security agent, making sure their child’s asthma treatment plan was being followed? Wouldn’t it be great if parents had this same agent watching out for their children’s asthma risks?
For asthmatics and parents of asthmatics, that dream is now a reality thanks to the AsthmaSense® Cloud smartphone application from iSonea Ltd. (ASX:ISN).
Download this free application in honor of World Asthma Day, Tuesday, May 7, and bring home the personal asthma security agent. With an estimated 300 million people affected by asthma globally1, and the fact that asthma is the single most common chronic condition among children2, it’s a great reason to make this solution yours, now.
See how the personal asthma security agent can help better monitor your child’s asthma and ensure you always know the status:
If you cannot click the image, please use the following URL to view the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkqZ_urkje8
Available on iPhone and Android platforms, the application essentially turns a smartphone into a personal monitoring device allowing asthmatics or their caregivers to track medication usage, symptoms and triggers easily and accurately.
“AsthmaSense Cloud really helps me track my son’s asthma treatment plan,” said Neely Turlington, mother to an asthmatic child and daily AsthmaSense Cloud user. “The app gives me medication reminders, tracks his symptoms and records the information for his pediatrician. It also lets me know when his asthma risk is changing, or may not be well controlled.”
AsthmaSense Cloud’s enhanced features include:
- Safe storage of a user’s asthma profile and event history in a password-protected, HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based data warehouse;
- Protected access and easy data recovery if one’s phone is replaced, lost, stolen or damaged;
- Ability to view and edit the application data on a computer;
· Tracking system to identify potential risk patterns and trends in asthma symptoms, medication use and testing results;
- Interactive medication and testing reminders as well as medication usage records;
- One-touch dialing of contact numbers, including auto-selected emergency number based on GPS location; and
- The ability to maintain multiple user profiles with a single application; a benefit to families with more than one person suffering from asthma.
AsthmaSense Cloud may be downloaded for free from Apple iTunes, Google Play and Amazon application stores.