I recently got to review Miss Body Butter.
Paulin Soleyman is behind the company and she believes natural is best! After seeing her mission, I had to try some.
Miss Body Butter…
- We See all women as beautiful and deserving of safe, all-natural, skin care products designed to pamper their body and soul.
- We Believe in hand blending effective skin care products, using the purest essential oils and finest all-natural moisturizers and defoliants found in nature.
- We Hand Blend our products to order using all vegetarian ingredients and absolutely no artificial colors or preservatives.
- We Refuse to test our products on animals. Hence our products’ safety is tested only on humans.
- We Are Committed to sustainability. At Miss Body Butter we take pride in limiting our products impact on the environment while protecting animals as well as our clients.
Sounds good to me! All of these things are things I am passionate about too. My daughter and I love smelling things as do many of my friends so the first thing we did was open them up and almost bumped heads to get a whiff!
Take a peek at my review and I apologize for the many times I had to take a whiff. Impossible not to smell it once you open it.
Enter the Rafflecopter for your chance to win a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclaimer: I received complimentary products for my honest opinion.